Micro Factory Games
Based in Surrey, British Columbia
8 May, 2014
Swipecart is a physics powered mine cart racing game that rewards patience and skill. It combines track and vehicle physics with clever and challenging level design. Compete for the fastest times on each track and earn money to customize your avatar.
This game was born from an idea while on my honeymoon in Disneyland. The prototype was created the day I returned, and the rest is history.
- 60 official tracks spread across 3 deadly mountains
- Over a hundred different avatar clothing options with collectable sets
- In game track editor that allows you to upload and share your own levels
- Use special abilities to control your cart's orientation and speed
- Cross platform syncing; play any of the mobile versions and sync up your profile to continue playing
Swipecart Trailer #1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Micro Factory Games
A one man game factory based near Vancouver British Columbia Canada.
More information on Micro Factory Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.